|Mashed Potato Powder||1 cup|
|Mixed Vegetables||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven 190℃/375℉. Grease baking tray.
- Mix milk and mashed potato powder, make mashed potato.
- Melt butter, mix with mixed vegetables, add into the mashed potato. Mix well.
- Roll mashed potato into balls by using two tablespoons.
- Put the potato balls on the baking tray and bake for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Pound cake tin
- Chop pandan leaves. Blend with warm water in a blender. Sift and save the pandan juice.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Preheat oven to 200℃ / 385℉. Grease pound cake tin.
- Sift together baking powder,flour and 1/3 of sugar. Add vegetable oil, egg yolks, pandan juice, green tea powder. Whisk until smooth as batter.
- In another grease-free mixing bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until bubbling. Gradually add 2/3 of sugar and whisk until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into batter gently until barely combined.
- Turn the batter into the tin. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Garnish with almond slices.
Vietnamese spring roll sheets
a few leaves
Chopped red chili
- Dice salmon. Rinse and julienne carrot, cucumber and onion. Cut cherry tomato in halves.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients well. Toss with (1).
- Soak spring roll sheet in warm water one by one.
- Wrap (2) with spring roll sheet.
Low Fat Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 190℃ / 375℉.
- Mix tofu with con kernels and tuna, stuff the mushrooms with the ingredients.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle on the mushrooms.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Fat free ham
Fat free/low fat chicken broth
- Dice ham.
- Rinse rice, add crushed garlic, chicken broth and water in the rice cooker. Cook until done
- When rice is done, add ham and mixed vegetables, cook for a few minutes. Serve hot.
- Chop lettuce into pieces.Dice green apple. Peel and dice orange.
- Put all ingredients and salad dressing in a salad bowl. Toss well.
- Rinse rice and soak dries scallop.
- Bring water to a boil, add rice and dried scallop. Cook over medium heat for 50 mintes until it forms congee.
- Marinate minced pork for a while.
- Put carrot and stock into a blender and blend well.
- Add minced pork, corn kernels and carrot mixture into the congee and bring to a boil over high heat. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with shredded ginger and diced green onion.
Fat free green curry paste
Sweetener for cooking
- Cut each Thai eggplant into four pieces, dice chicken fillet .
- Heat up non-stick pan, pan fry Thai eggplant and chicken fillet. Add 2 bowls of water, cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add green curry paste and green peas.
- Add skim milk (if it is too spicy, can add sweetener to reduce the spicy flavor).
- Cook until the sauce becomes thick and ingredients are well done.