|Plain flour||3 tbsp|
|No added sugar cocoa powder||1 tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/4 tsp|
|Skimmed milk||4 tbsp|
- Mix all ingredients well in a microwavable mug;
- Microwave it at high heat for 30 seconds, if the outer of the cake is set and soft in the centre, then ready and serve.
|Original low fat yoghurt||1cup (200g)|
|Assorted berries||1/2 cup|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees;
- Beat the egg and sweetener until creamy pale colour and fluffy. Stir in the milk and yoghurt;
- Place most of the berries at the base of the oven-proof dish, strain the egg mixture into the dish through a sieve, then top with the remaining berries;
- Fill 1/2 baking tray with water and place the dish on it, bake for 25-30minutes or until the edge of the pudding is set, while still jiggly in the middle. Remove from heat and serve hot.
- This recipe serves 2 portions of pudding.
- Avoid putting too much berries at the bottom of the dish as too much fluid makes it harder for the pudding to set.
|Korean rice cake||1 bowl|
|Rice wine||2 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|White pepper||Small amounts|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 tsp|
- Add the rice cake into boiling water and cook to preferred texture, drain;
- Slice the onion, leek, courgette, carrot and mushrooms thinly, dice the garlic;
- Slice the beef thinly, marinate with rice wine and white pepper;
- Mix water, soy sauce and sweetener to make the sauce;
- Heat the pan with oil on medium heat, add in onion and garlic first, then all the vegetables until half cooked. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan and pan fry the beef until both sides are golden, add in the leek and rice cake.
- Add the sauce finally and cook until sauce thickens, ready and serve.
|Wonton wrappers||6 wrappers|
|Portobello mushroom||1 pc|
|Tomato puree||1/ 2can|
|Fat free cheese||2 pcs|
- Cut all vegetables into thin slices, defrost the wonton wrappers for later use;
- Use an oven-proof container, spread the tomato puree as base, place 2 wonton wrappers on top and layer it with vegetables, add another layer tomato puree and cheese, repeat the layering steps until all ingredients used;
- Bake the lasagna in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20minutes, or microwave for 10minutes. Ready and serve.
|Spring roll sheets||3 pcs|
|No added sugar cocoa powder||2 tsp|
- Cut banana into slices, combine half of the banana with cocoa powder together into a mixture, leave half of the banana for later use;
- Spread the mixture onto the defrosted spring roll sheets, add a 4 slices of banana on top and wrap it up into a square shape;
- Heat the pan on a low-medium heat, add in butter, pan fry the square until crispy golden brown, add the remaining banana on top, ready and serve.
|Bread roll||1 pc|
|Warm water||1/2 cup|
|White vinegar||1/4 cup|
|Low fat yoghurt||1 tbsp|
|Sriracha sauce||1/2 tsp|
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients in a glass container, shred the carrots and add it into the vinaigrette, let it marinate for at least 1 hour;
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, dice the parsley and chili;
- Combine the sauce ingredients together;
- Toast the bread roll and cut in halve, add in the cucumber, marinated carrots, shredded chicken and sauce, add in the chili and parsley, ready and serve.
|Fat-free cheese||1 slice|
1. Slice carrot and cabbage;
2. Heat the pan at low-medium heat, add oil and fry the cabbage and carrot
3. Turn down to low heat, add egg and stir, place the tortilla on top of
the egg mixture;
4. Flip over the tortilla when the egg mixture is set, sprinkle sweetener
and add in the cheese, put a lid over the pan until the cheese melts;
5. Roll the tortilla, cut into pieces and serve.
|Lean minced pork||120g|
|Oyster mushrooms||3 pieces|
|Chinese mushrooms||2 pieces|
|Snow fungus||1/4 floret|
|Red shallots||2 pieces|
|Minced ginger||1 tbsp|
|Reduced sodium oyster sauce||1 tbsp|
|Chinese Five spice||1 tsp|
|White pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Rice wine||2 tsp|
|Sesame oil||2 tsp|
- Soak snow fungus and Chinese mushroom separately in water. Squeeze dry the Chinese mushroom and dice it, retain the water that has been used to soak the Chinese mushroom for later use;
- Wash the oyster mushroom and dice;
- Dice the snow fungus, red shallot, ginger, garlic;
- Heat oil in pan, stir in ginger, garlic and red shallot; then add in diced Chinese mushroom and oyster mushroom. Stir fry until fragrant and add in the minced pork along with the white pepper, Chinese five spice and rice wine. Mix well;
- Add in the snow fungus when the meat is nearly cooked. Add in the Chinese mushroom water, oyster sauce and enough water just to cover all the ingredients. Put a lid on the pot and bring it to boil. Change to low heat for 15-20minutes until the sauce turns into a thick texture.
|Bitter Melon (large)||1 piece|
|Dried Sweet Plum||10 pieces|
1. In a bowl, put dried sweet plums and start boiling. Reduceheat to medium after boiling. Keep cooking until halfwatercontent remains.
2. Increase the heat to high, cook the dried sweet plum juice into thick paste.Cool the sweet plum juice and set aside.
3. Cut the bitter melon intoslices. Remove pith thoroughly.
4. Season the bitter melon with salt.
5. Heat the pot with oil and water. And then cook the bitter melon for 2 minutes. Soak the bitter melon in ice water for 5 minutes.
6. Drain the bitter melon. Mix the bitter melon with sweet plum juice. Place the bitter melon in the refrigerator for a day.
7. Mix the bitter melon and the sweet plum juice well.