|Original low fat yoghurt||1cup (200g)|
|Assorted berries||1/2 cup|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees;
- Beat the egg and sweetener until creamy pale colour and fluffy. Stir in the milk and yoghurt;
- Place most of the berries at the base of the oven-proof dish, strain the egg mixture into the dish through a sieve, then top with the remaining berries;
- Fill 1/2 baking tray with water and place the dish on it, bake for 25-30minutes or until the edge of the pudding is set, while still jiggly in the middle. Remove from heat and serve hot.
- This recipe serves 2 portions of pudding.
- Avoid putting too much berries at the bottom of the dish as too much fluid makes it harder for the pudding to set.