|Korean rice cake||1 bowl|
|Rice wine||2 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|White pepper||Small amounts|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 tsp|
- Add the rice cake into boiling water and cook to preferred texture, drain;
- Slice the onion, leek, courgette, carrot and mushrooms thinly, dice the garlic;
- Slice the beef thinly, marinate with rice wine and white pepper;
- Mix water, soy sauce and sweetener to make the sauce;
- Heat the pan with oil on medium heat, add in onion and garlic first, then all the vegetables until half cooked. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan and pan fry the beef until both sides are golden, add in the leek and rice cake.
- Add the sauce finally and cook until sauce thickens, ready and serve.