|Black fungus (dried)||20g|
|White fungus (dried)||10g|
|Crushed garlic||1 tsp|
|Spring onion||A pinch|
|Corn starch||1 tsp|
- Peel, devein and rinse the prawns, season with salt, pepper and corn starch. Put aside.
- Soak then tear the black fungus and white fungus into pieces. Blanch and set aside.
- Chop the celery and slice the carrot.
- Rinse and dice the apple.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil to sauté garlic, spring onion and ginger. Stir with prawns for a while.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil to stir-fry celery, carrot, black fungus and white fungus.
- Stir in prawns with seasonings in high heat. Lastly add apple, turn off the heat and stir quickly.
- Rub the apple with edible soda powder for two minutes is a good way to remove the wax on the skin.
- In order to preserve the nutrients in fruit, it is recommended to cook the fruit at last. Then remove the pan from heat and serve the dish as soon as possible.