|Low sodium chicken broth||750 ml|
|White wine||20 ml|
|Low fat butter||2 teaspoons|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
|Red Chili Pepper||1/4|
|Black Pepper||Appropriate Amount|
- Preheat the oven at 190 °C.
- Cut 1/2 of pumpkin into small cubes (about 1x1x1 cm) and cut the remaining pumpkin into large cubes (about 2x2x2 cm); Cut the chicken into pieces; Cut the onion into small squares; Remove the seeds of red chili pepper and cut into pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and some black pepper. Bake chopped pumpkin in an oven for 15 minutes until the pumpkin softens. At the same time, bring the low-sodium chicken broth to a gentle boil then set aside.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat,fry the chicken pieces until it is browned and then set them aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon of low-fat butter, 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and sauté the onion to soft and transparent. Stir in chili and rosemary.
- Add the Arborio rice and stir-fry for a few minutes over medium low heat; add 20 ml of white wine, stirring all the time and allowing the wine to evaporate.; Add 1/3 of the chicken brothto the pan, stir and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in 1/3 of the chicken soup and cook for another 3-4minutes. Finally, stir in the remaining broth, add the sautéed chicken and roasted pumpkin cubes into the pan, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and some black pepper to taste. Cook the rice until it is ‘al dente’.
- Removefrom the heat, stir in the butter and cover the pot for 3 minutes, then it is ready to serve.