Pound cake tin
- Chop pandan leaves. Blend with warm water in a blender. Sift and save the pandan juice.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Preheat oven to 200℃ / 385℉. Grease pound cake tin.
- Sift together baking powder,flour and 1/3 of sugar. Add vegetable oil, egg yolks, pandan juice, green tea powder. Whisk until smooth as batter.
- In another grease-free mixing bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until bubbling. Gradually add 2/3 of sugar and whisk until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into batter gently until barely combined.
- Turn the batter into the tin. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Garnish with almond slices.