|Crushed Peanut||1 tbsp|
|Lime Juice||2 tbsp|
|Fish Sauce||1 tsp|
|Hot Pepper||1 piece|
1. Cook the quinoa in boiling water for 10 minutes.Then, off the fire. Soak the quinoa in bowl for 10 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
2. Devein, clean and drain the prawns. Season the prawns with salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Cook the prawns in water until pink seen on the outside and no longer translucent in the center. Drain the prawns and set aside.
4. Flake the pomelos into small pieces.
5. Crush the garlic. Shred the shallot, basil, hot pepper and cilantro.
6. In a bowl, mix the lime juice, fish sauce, stevia, chopped garlic, shallot, basil, hot pepper and cilantro into sauce.
7. Add all ingredients into a bowl, add sauce and mix well. Sprinkle with crushed peanut.