|Bitter Melon (large)||1 piece|
|Dried Sweet Plum||10 pieces|
1. In a bowl, put dried sweet plums and start boiling. Reduceheat to medium after boiling. Keep cooking until halfwatercontent remains.
2. Increase the heat to high, cook the dried sweet plum juice into thick paste.Cool the sweet plum juice and set aside.
3. Cut the bitter melon intoslices. Remove pith thoroughly.
4. Season the bitter melon with salt.
5. Heat the pot with oil and water. And then cook the bitter melon for 2 minutes. Soak the bitter melon in ice water for 5 minutes.
6. Drain the bitter melon. Mix the bitter melon with sweet plum juice. Place the bitter melon in the refrigerator for a day.
7. Mix the bitter melon and the sweet plum juice well.